gear box motor for stove

Overview

Quick Details

Place of Origin:

Zhejiang, China

Brand Name:

EPT

Model Number:

SP60

Rated Power:

50/60Hz

Gearing Arrangement:

Helical

Output Torque:

5N/m

Input Speed:

3000r

Output Speed:

2.5rpm

Supply Ability

Supply Ability:
50000 Set/Sets per Month

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details
wooden case or paper box
Port
shenzhen
Lead Time
:
Shipped in 20 days after payment

Online Customization

gear box motor for pellet stove

Product Description

Packaging & Shipping

Our Services

Prompt delivery:25-30 days after deposit.

Payment terms: 30% deposit by T/T and the rest 70% balance by T/T also before shipping.

Sample policy: We can provide free gear box motorsample for sincere client, but the sample express freight cost should pay by client

detail gear box motor picture

Company Information

Attn Information:

Sunny Han

Tel:0755-23027359

Fax:27564117

Skype:sunnyhan909

Website:www.haolunmotor.com

Recent Posts

Gear box

As one of leading  gear box manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of mechanical products, We offer gear box and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail: [email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of gear box.